I’m Philipp Meier – Travel Writer | Content Creator | English <=> German Translator | Proofreader.
I’m a print journalist as well as an online content creator. My work has been published at BootsnAll.com, Motorcycle Sport & Leisure Magazine, BookaWay.com, YourLifeIsATrip.com and others.
Working in the travel industry? My humorous and informative articles will generate more website traffic, which will expand your brand’s reach and engage new audiences.
Looking for captivating content? My work will lend credence to your brand.
Need something changed from English to German or vice versa? I can translate and proofread any content to help you understand documents, carry on conversations and reach a wider audience.
Do you need a reliable travel writer, content creator or English/German translator with extra quirk? Then smash your keyboard and shoot over an email.
Below are a few links to give you a glimpse of how I write. You’ll find more clips in my portfolio.
‘I really like Philipp’s storytelling style – I’m a fan! His descriptions brought everything to life; I really felt like I was on these trips with him (ah, but alas, I was here in the rain).’ Ashley Katzeff – Content & Brand Manager of https://www.bookaway.com/
‘Philipp has demonstrated that he can work fast and efficiently. We always have very positive feedback on his writing. We continue to work with Philipp and we recommend him if you need quality content delivered quickly.’ Alice (Admin GIMO), London, UK (This is an ongoing project on https://www.peopleperhour.com)
- The Last Heavenly Floating Market – Lad Mayom, https://www.bootsnall.com/
- 6 Thai Attractions You Can Tour from Home for Free, https://www.bookaway.com/
- 8 Quirks of Thai Culture to Know Before Visiting Thailand, https://www.bookaway.com/
- A Relaxed Journey Across the Old Thailand from Krabi to Koh Phangan, https://www.bookaway.com/
- Freelancing in Thailand: How to Cut Through Red Tape for Your Visa & Work Permit, https://beafreelanceblogger.com/
- Chasing the Dragon, Motorcycle Sport & Leisure Magazine – January 2020 issue
- How to Survive 3 Months in a Bamboo Shack, https://phanganist.com/